All simulator vouchers or bookings are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The price advertised or displayed is subject to change at any time without notice.
- You will be quoted and charged for the current price at the time of purchase.
- The price is inclusive of any taxes.
- You can book your experiences online via the booking system or by calling 09 428 5999
- If you are making a booking for a Flight Experience over the phone then a $100 deposit is required this can be done by Bank Transfer, booking system or by visiting the site and paying Eftpos/ Credit card or cash. All required information for payment will be sent via a booking confirmation shortly after your call.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 24 hours prior to your booked time by calling 09 428 5999
- Payment for all vouchers or bookings must be received in full at the time of purchase if booking online.
Changing Bookings, Cancellation and Refunds
- Bookings can be changed up to 24 hours prior to the booked time by calling 09 428 5999.
- No cancellation or change is permitted within 24 hours of the booked time. In this situation your booking will be cancelled without refund.
- If you do not show up for a Experience and you have not cancelled the booking at least 24 hours prior to the booked time your booking will be cancelled without refund.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable. We may make exceptions for customers who are medically unable to use them. All refunds will be at the absolute discretion of the Megazone management but will comply with all applicable law.
Admission to Flight Experience Simulator
- For security purposes you maybe required to present a form of photo identification with your booking before you will be granted entry to the 737 Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your booking/voucher will be cancelled and you will receive no refund.
- The 737 Simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people.
- You will be refused entry to the Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or physically incapable of using the Simulator. In this situation your booking will be cancelled without refund.
- The recommended minimum age for any Flight Experience is 8 years old. There is no maximum age limit.
- No food or drinks are allowed into the Simulator.
Interruption while in the 737 Simulator
- If the duration of your Experience is reduced as a result of any of your actions, including but not limited to, your late arrival, your request for a toilet break, sickness or any physical restriction you experience in the Simulator, you will not be entitled to any compensation nor a refund.
- If the Simulator encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Experience, you will receive appropriate compensation as agreed between us. This compensation may be a rescheduling of your Experience, an offer of goods or a cash refund. All compensation will be in accordance with any applicable local law.
- Megazone Silverdale reserves the right to change or alter the flight profiles of the flight packages shown on the brochure or advertising material at any time.